In future posts I will be going through the things i'm researching in order for the music magazine I will be producing to appeal to its target audience.
I will be looking at the target audience, their expectations from a music magazine and the things that make other magazines successful.
All in all I will be analysing existing magazines on the market and looking at what makes them unique, stand out and how they sell themselves.
The posts will include the build up to the music magazine i will be producing.
The research in to what makes magazines stand out and appeal, planning on what the magazine will include and whether the intended audience would be interested in the features.
There will also be posts where i will analyse music magazines that are already on the market and drafts of what my magazine will look like.
No comments:
Post a Comment